8 of the most inspirational, hilarious and cute ways of coming out in 2015 - Gay Star News:
In the year of sportsmen coming out left, right and center, most recently Keegan Hirst, Sam Stanley and Gus Kenworthy, 2015 also saw you lovely people take to YouTube to share your own personal stories of courage, maturity, insight and utter ‘keeping it realness’; you came out to the world.
Here are 8 of the most inspirational, hilarious and cute ways some of you came out to your loved ones and the world in 2015 (look out for the 12 taco eating Dad who just can’t get enough!):
1. Barrett Pall speaks passionately, yet frankly, about his sexuality
‘Maybe there is something different about me, and it’s not a bad thing.’
2. Ingrid Nilsen: ‘Something I want you to know’
‘This moment is real, and it’s here, and I’ve been waiting for this for a long time.’
3. Twins Aaron & Austin ring their father to tell him they are both gay
‘Are you still there?’
4. These guys helped communities come together, no matter who they are or where they are from
‘You came out at eighteen, yeah? Three months ago.’
5. Stef Sanjati schooled the online world on being Transgender
‘I’ve always been uncomfortable with my maleness, not my masculinity.’
6. Connor Phillips’ Dad showed us quality Mexican food is more of an issue than sexuality
‘He’s not the most openminded person I know.’
7. Football player Dalton Ray gets ‘It Gets Better’ tattoo to prove that in does in fact get better
‘It was a part of me, it’s who I am, and I struggled with that for so long.’
8. Asexual? Gay? Straight? This guy is open to all the possibilities life can throw at you
‘I’m a me-sexual!’
Adryan Hanson By Jorden Keith
Zeke Samples | by Pat Lee
Nate for IISE ~ http://www.ii-se.co/home/
Director: Huang Sha
USA | 2013 | 18 min
Xuan is a talented young Chinese musician who lives in New York city. She has a big dream of having a world tour as an indie-rock star. Not only because she loves music, but to her it seems the only way she can reveal her relationship to her family.
Remembering Harvey Milk, assassinated on this day in 1978 by ex-cop Dan White.
“Hope Will Never Be Silent”
All photographs on this gallery are my own and are protected by law. Who, without my express permission, to use, publish, counterfeiting, violate author rights and moral will be subject to criminal complaint under the Code of Copyright and Related Rights and legislation in force in their countries of the offense.
Make your photo shoot
Are you next? Send me a private message or an email to email@example.com for a photoshoot …. I’m waiting! Gonna rock and make awesome photos!
Brand has your photo session by sending a private message or if you prefer send email to firstname.lastname@example.org …. I am waiting! You can be the next model to be here!
my facebook : https://www.facebook.com/paulo.madeira.581